Halsoft Leagues add unparalleled excitement
and competition to gameplay. Players love them because theyre rewarded
for doing well and visiting often. Site owners love them because they
make the gaming website much more attractive to both users and site
Several sites offer tournament and ladder applications, but require
your players to leave your site to use them, and register with the other
site. They also require players to self-report game results, which can
result in conflicts. And because you have no control over the advertisements
on these sites, your players are tempted by your competitions
ads each time they log on to report results. Halsoft Leagues not only offers your customers added value, it gives you many high-interest pages for your own ads.
Halsoft Leagues is a stand-alone product that runs in a fully managed ASP environment. Halsoft Leagues fully integrates invisibly with your
existing games and web site. Your customers never have to leave you. And
they wont want to!
- Charge a fee real or virtual
to own a league, or participate in a tournament.
- Award prizes real or virtual
to tournament winners and top-ranked ladder players.
- With Halsofts flexible users and
groups management, league owners can easily assign custom
privileges to a Tournament Director (TD) to help with league
- League owners can manage multiple alert
lists and send publicity emails and automatic reminders
to league members.
- Players can see their own league rankings
and others real-time rankings at any time.
- Player ratings are based on the USCF (United
States Chess Federation) formula.
- Frequently Asked Questions and support
screens included in the product.
- Halsoft Leagues support all the popular
tournament types: Single elimination, Double elimination,
Round robin, Swiss rules.
- Up to 256 players can participate in a
- Registration is handled automatically, and can be limited
to players with a certain rank.
- Alerts automatically report results and
remind players of upcoming rounds.
- Games scores are reported automatically,
making this a very fair, reliable system.
- Tournament results are automatically reported
to Leagues for overall ranking.
- End rounds manually or have timed rounds.
Timed rounds can last from 5 minutes to 365 days.